Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Juliet De Jesus Alejandre

Juliet de Jesus Alejandre is a bubbly, spirited person. I think that she’s really humble and sophisticated. She’s short, has short hair black, brown eyes, and wears glasses.
The work that she does in the community is working with students and parents. Even though she’s not a principal or counselor or teacher she still gets to influence students. She makes projects that are important to students and parents. She does a lot of good work in the community.
I think that she’s a humble person because she never shows when she’s mad or even annoyed. I also think she’s really bubbly. She’s really funny and outgoing.
Her family is her hero because, “They made me who I am.” She’s a hero to me because she makes the community a better place. She defines the word community as a group of people and their goals. “I want to make the community free of violence.”
BY: JESUS GUTIERREZ

1 comment:

  1. this was a really great post, it has great words for decription. It show the personality in that person and it helps create a sence of familiarity. great post! :)

    ReplyDelete